There might be hope yet!!! I might have spoken to soon about life being unfair. There was storm in the seas and Othello ship hasn’t been seen yet. Our ship was lucky enough to survive the storm. With the death of Othello Desdemona would be a emotional wreck and I will be able to sneak into her heart slowly. Who would of guess that all that planning was out did by a simple storm. I wasted a lot of money on Iago and his useless ideas but im to happy to get upset. My heart feels like it has been stable with a knife. I have heard news of Othello ships being seen. Moments later Othello is on the shores with Desdemona in his arms. This woman has me going through all kinds of emotions. Once again my mouth has spoken words to soon. Looks like I have to spend more money on Iago ideas. I really pray to the heavens that Iago plans can actually work.
No comments:
Post a Comment