Iago is an evil genius. His plan completely caught me off guard. But his plan is starting to get to risky. I have seen the looks that Othello has been giving Desdemona. Its as if he wants to kill her. I’m starting to get concerned about her heath. But who am I to stop a war hero who have been in dozens of battles. For I am just a handsome rich man looking for love. Iago plan is working but to what degree? I’m having mix emotions about Iago plan. Should I have taken matters in my own hands? In this point in time its pointless to have any regrets because it seems like its only a matter of days before I can my opportunity to be with my love. I should be happy but something seems wrong. Was everything that happened worth it or was I blinded by love and make the biggest mistake in my life? Just so confused with life
No comments:
Post a Comment