Othello has changed. His behavior towards me is so hostile and bitter. I ask him what is the mater and he said nothing. I have misplaced the handkerchief the Moor has given me that was given to his mother. He begs and begs for me to saw it to him and I told him later on. What the hell is wrong with this man? Since day one he was always so sweet and loving to me but now its like being with another man. A tormented soul that lives in Othello. My cousin and uncle have come to say that my father has died. Then my husband did something: he hit ME! I couldn’t believe it! And accuses me of being with Cassio! I was so hurt and angry with him. How dare he! I was always true to Othello. But I still love the man with all my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment