Friday, June 3, 2011

Desdemona's Diary V by Lenisha


I never have seen a man cry before with such grief. Seriously, Michael Cassio was crying like he lost his entire family to the Turks. And to make matters worst, this man has come crying to me, asking for me to talk to Othello, my Lord for his job back. Honestly, by his feeble reaction, I think that Othello was right for removing him. But knowing I always have a kind heart, I told him to relax and that I’ll try to talk to Othello. However, my Lord wasn’t planning on giving Cassio his job back. Oh how this man was completely stubborn. I asked him at dinner. No. I asked him in the morning. Again no. Then I said well when? Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday or when the Turks rises from their graves in the sea? My Lord seems a bit upset at Cassio and me for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment