I have asked the Duke of Venice if I can come with my husband, Othello to Cyprus and he agrees. The Duke is very understanding. And lucky for me, Emilia is also attending. But the terrible part is that Iago is also coming as well. Honestly there is something off about that man. I wanted to tell Othello that he should keep an eye on him, but I fear he won’t listen to me. And worst of all, I have been waiting for days for his safe return. Although to me, the days feel like years and years. Will I become a widow so young? Will he be killed as a punishment for my betrayal to my own father? But then I saw his ship! Oh I have never been so happy in my life! He looks as if he never been in a war in his life. Thank God!
No comments:
Post a Comment