Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Roderigo Diary pt. 5 by Kayron Merritt


Everything is becoming chaotic! Othello is going around interrogating Emilia and Desdemona. I understand Iago plan to make her look unfaithful but I didn’t take into consideration the actions Othello would take. I figured there would be some kind of violence but not to extreme as to kill her. I’m not completely sure that he would do that but based on his violent history anything at this point can happen. It’s to late to switch to a new plan. The current plan is way to deep to interfere. To interact can only complicated the situation. But to leave this alone can end up losing the one I love the whole purpose of me hiring Iago. My head is spinning I cant figured out what to do. Am I’m truly willing to die for a woman who I think I am love with? Do I truly love Desdemona? Or is this just phrase I’m going threw?  
      

No comments:

Post a Comment