The moment of truth. Iago told me that I would have to kill Cassio because he is competition towards Desdemona heart. I have never killed anybody before. Like I said I’m rich so for me to fight wasn’t necessary or required. As I figured I was completely horrible at trying to take a life. I wasn’t even to pierce Cassio armor and instead I end up getting stabled. Iago was able to sneak by stable in his leg and not be seen. Lodovico and Graziano heard our cries of pain but for some reason doesn’t come and help us. All I can think about is how I will never be able to see my love again or know how it feels to kiss her. Than Iago appears carrying a light but once he notices me he stabs me with no hesitation. Betrayed by a person I considered my friend left isolated by a female I called my true love. I finally realized left is just filled with surprises and unfair treatment. Some people are blessed with h finer things and life. I thought I was lucky one because of my riches but I come to realize that money can’t buy you happiness just pain and suffering. I guess it wasn’t written in history for me to live a long and loving life
No comments:
Post a Comment