Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Roderigo Diary pt. 2 by Kayron Merritt

My doubts towards Iago are getting more annoying as the days go pass. Iago promise me that he hates Othello and is willing to help me with my problem of a lonely heart. Sense the promotion of Cassio I have no doubt that Iago main reason for Othello is because of that promotion. My heart aches more because I just found out that Othello is marring Desdemona. I also heard that Desdemona father is upset about this proposal. Honestly I believe that he is upset because Othello is black. In my opinion I really don’t care that he is black I just like I can be a better husband than Othello mentally and physically Brabanzio still doesn’t want me to see Desdemona but he fail to realize that you cant stop love or true love at that. If it involves me and Desdemona sneaking away to a distinct location by all means I would do what ever it takes to be with my love. I finally see Iago plan making progress its still to early to say it worked or not but still any progress is better than no progress.      

No comments:

Post a Comment