Something is wrong here? I sense Iago is not one who can be trusted but I could be wrong. But anyway, I am so pleased with my wonderful Desdomona, she is so beautiful it sometimes amazes me but I must stay on my guard because I know that, because of her beauty other men will also be also try to take her away from me. Even though they need not bother because no one can destroy our undying love, even that damned Barbanito. They couldn’t even if they tried, I am now a respected General in the army and will soon fight in the Ottaman, I now have the power to sweep away any man that tries to come near her! But, I must continue with my duties now, I will continue to write to you whenever I can and inform you of the events and happenings of my time.
Until then,
Othello
No comments:
Post a Comment