I despise Othello for not making me a lieutenant. I feel I was the best officer and Cassio should be swimming with the fishes. I will come up with a plan to turn the government against him. I need help from roderigo to complete my tasks. Othello is a fool to go up against me he will regret this day. Some may call me villains by I don’t care, I get what I want. I got it I will tell Desdemona father of the moor and his daughter relations. This will outrage Brabantio, and I will watch his position drop quickly. If I was the lieutenant I would be the best lieutenant ever lived. Nothing can come between my destiny and me. I have to make Othello jealous to mess his relationship up with Desdemona. This is the start of my conquer of Venice , pretty soon I will be the duke.
No comments:
Post a Comment