My lust for Desdemona grows stronger with each passing day. It’s hard to see a girl you love in the arms of another man. I have come to friend name Igao. He promises me that with a plan he made can have the outcome of me being with my love Desdemona. So I agreed to that plan and has been helping with anything he needs help with. Lately I have been starting to get second thoughts about Iago. He has been using my money as he please and for some occasion for his own selfish needs. I thought I could trust him as a good friend but I’m starting to believe that he is only looking out for himself. If that is so I’m am willing to spending some money for my love Desdemona. I’m still have my concerns and I might have seconds thoughts about Iago and his so-called plans. The opportunity to be with Desdemona is just to much of a risk to just pass up I guess you can just call me a sucker for love.
No comments:
Post a Comment