How wonderful is this? I have finally wed my true soul mate, Othello. Our first night together as man and wife was truly a blessing for the both of us! But I am somewhat upset because of my father who doesn’t know that I, his only daughter, have wed with the Moor. How I dread to see his face. The shame, disgust, and betrayal are what I’ll see in those tired eyes of his. I will tell my father and the Duke of Venice of my marriage to Othello before any other soul finds out.
Well I have told Emilia since she is my maidservant and the wife to that Iago. Sometimes I wonder what she sees in him? He has this evil presence as Emilia described. Great now Emilia had just told me that the Duke of Venice and my father has summoned me.
What will I do now?
No comments:
Post a Comment